2005/09/23

Favorite Muffins for Fall

This recipe is from the kitchen of Judy Phillips. If you know her, you will go to the kitchen right now and make these delicious muffins! Every recipe I have from her kitchen is a prized possession.

Pumpkin Muffins
-Combine in medium bowl:

  • 1 egg

  • ½ cup pumpkin

  • ½ cup milk

  • ¼ cup melted butter

  • ½ tsp. vanilla
-In another bowl combine:

  • ½ sugar

  • 1 ½ cups of flour

  • 2 tsp. baking powder

  • ¾ tsp. cinnamon

  • ¼ tsp. ginger
-Stir dry ingredients into liquid just until moistened.
-Fold in ½ cup of raisins – optional.
     -Sprinkle top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
-Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

Serves 12

4 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

Are these the ones you made for us when the boys were first born? If so, they are yummy.

Danielle said...

I'll have to try these, I love all things pumpkin!

Zoanna said...

Can't wait to try these. Sound simple and deeeeeeeeeeelicious!

Karen Hevesy said...

I was all excited..I came to get the recipe off your blog. I actually have pumpkin...I'm out of eggs!! Way too lazy to go to the store tonight, guess we're having them tomorrow.