2005/06/20

A Far Better Blog

I am excited to announce, if you don't already know, a new blog that I anticipate will be the source of much encouragement. Carolyn Mahaney (more on her later) and her three daughters started a blog today called Girl Talk (girltalk.blogs.com). I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to sitting in on conversations at the Mahaney's "kitchen table" and the wisdom we will glean from a lady who has lived the books and teachings she has written. Leave here now... go there!!!! p.s. I am trying to talk my own mother into blogging. She doesn't think she can write, but I can help her there. Will you join me in my campaign to persuade her to share her own wisdom via blog? darylc1@verizon.net

6 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

I'm going to get absolutely nothing done w/ all these new blogs. AHHH!!!
Well, I won't be short on encouragement. :)

Danielle said...

Cool news! THanks for the update! By the way, Laurie, you rocked out on the keyboard yesterday on "In Christ Alone," good job!

Laurie said...

Danielle, funny you say that about my playing yesterday. I thought I "struck out" more than anything. Thank you for your kind encouragement.

Zoanna said...

Thanks. It'll be just a click away in the future.

By the way, I think I can probably top Carolyn's quantity in the ONE FILE in Word docs. How's that for bragging rights? I'm afraid of losing them if I start filing elsewhere. Shows what an idiot I really am at the computer.

Karen Hevesy said...

What's a file? Word Doc?

Abby Cannon said...

Karen, you're killin' me. :)

Laurie, you gotta convince your mom. She'd do a great job.